- The children can attend the facility as from 6:30 a.m. There is a joint early shift in each area.
- From 7:30a.m. (or depending on the number of children), the children are brought to the respective floors.
- From 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. the children can have an open breakfast.
- At 9:30 a.m. an intragroup morning circle begins, in which the children start the day together and exchange information about the day (e.g. birthdays).
- 9:45 a.m. to 11:15 / 11:30 a.m. – Free play time. The children are free to choose where and with whom to engage in educational activities in the learning and teaching rooms. For example, the rooms may have a creative focus, a focus on movement or a language focus.
- Lunch is offered from 11:15 a.m. in the crèche and from 11:30 a.m. in the nursery school.
- In the crèche, the children are divided into groups. The younger children eat first.
- In the nursery school, the children can decide for themselves from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. when they are hungry and with whom they would like to have lunch.
- After lunch, there is a rest period until 2:30 p.m.
- In the crèche children usually sleep until about 2:00 to 2:30 p.m. If necessary, there is a group made up of children who do not take a nap. The nursery school provides a nap room on each floor for children who want or need a nap. The remaining children go to their group rooms and rest, listen to audio stories, or engage in quiet activities.
- Nap/quiet time is followed by the afternoon snack from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Afterwards, the children can return to free play and, depending on their interests, take part in an educational activity of their choice.
- In the late afternoon, around 5:30 p.m., a late snack is offered for children who stay until the end of opening hours.
- A late shift is provided jointly for the crèche and the nursery school together.
The nursery school goes on regular outings to various locations (playgrounds, museum, forest, etc.). In the crèche, smaller excursions are undertaken with the children, and on Fridays there is a group day.